Groton Hill Music Center is committed to maintaining high ethical standards in carrying out its mission to share the transformative power of music through teaching and performing and giving music generously when there is need.
Our Code of Ethics is based upon being respectful of all members of our community, maintaining integrity in our actions, acting as responsible stewards of the resources entrusted to us, and making prudent decisions regarding our organization to ensure a strong future.
Groton Hill Music Center maintains the following Code of Ethics:
- Acting honestly, truthfully, and with integrity in all of our transactions and dealings
- Being a good corporate citizen and complying with both the spirit and the letter of the law at all times
- Maintaining the highest standards in music education and performance
- Maintaining a conflict of interest policy designed to avoid any such conflicts and appropriately addressing any actual or apparent conflicts that may arise
- Offering a warm and welcoming environment where everyone is accepted, respected, and valued
- Treating everyone fairly, with dignity, and in a non-discriminatory manner
- Being responsible, transparent, and accountable for all of our actions
- Providing a positive work environment, free from harassment and maintaining appropriate policies and procedures designed to safeguard employee welfare
- Acting responsibly when carrying out our mission and serving our community
Groton Hill Music Center is committed to ensuring that our Code of Ethics is appropriately practiced by all members of our organization.
Approved by Board of Directors on June 17, 2020. Reaffirmed on June 15, 2022.